Claire established Crest Safety and Training in 2012 with a vision to provide business improvement solutions through health, safety and training initiatives. With over 20 years’ experience in the mining and government sectors, Claire is a trusted workplace health and safety expert. She has worked across a range of industries and within all levels of an organisation from the shop floor to the senior management.
Claire has worked successfully with many organisations. Some examples include:
- Department of Environment and Regulation – Development of Safety Management System.
- Southern Pacific Fibre – Customised training initiative
- Edith Cowan University (WAAPA) – Development of training and assessment materials for the construction white card and Diploma WHS units of competency
- CCF WA – Development and delivery of risk management training
- HAS Earthmoving – Development of Health, Safety and Environment Management Plans (HSEMP) for selection to a capital works panel.
- Leighton Contractors (Gateway) – Development and delivery of site induction
- Synergy – Delivery of training to support a contractor safety management initiative
- St Stephens College – Development of delivery plans for Certificate I Written and Spoken English and Certificate I Business